The Practical Jazz Piano System: Play Jazz Voicings Like A Pro With Zero Experience
An Innovative Approach To Playing Jazz Chord Progressions
Level up your jazz piano skills with our Practical Jazz Piano System!
Whether you're jamming solo, teaching others, or grooving with friends, this course is perfect.
Go from a jazz piano newbie to a knowledgeable amateur pianist with our all-in-one program. Our course will effortlessly guide you through the fundamentals of jazz piano voicings, helping you master intricate chord progressions along the way.
Unlike those complex, virtuoso-focused piano systems out there, we keep it practical and down-to-earth.
We'll equip you with the essential skills to effortlessly nail sophisticated voicings for any chord, so you can skip the unnecessary hurdles that often discourage aspiring pianists.
Get ready for a thrilling and rewarding journey that'll push your limits.
This course guarantees both fun and fulfillment as you unlock the art of jazz piano. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to boost your musical prowess!
What is included in this course:
- 23 in depth video lessons featuring an on-screen keyboard, allowing you to see every detail of what is being taught.
- PDF worksheets for every lesson.
- Piano-less backing tracks for you to practice your skills with a real band!
- Interactive forum with the instructor and other students.
What should I know before starting this course?
- A basic understanding of simple chord symbols used in the jazz language (Cmaj7, C7, C-7)
- A basic understanding of the piano keyboard (knowing which keys play which notes)
- A rudimentary knowledge of the treble and bass clef (This course doesn't require much reading, but it is important to be able to name notes on the staff)
That's it! As you can see, we don't need many skills to get going.
What skills will I have at the end of this course?
- An understanding of what makes jazz piano voicings sound so rich and interesting.
- The ability to play quality jazz voicings that clearly outline the chord progression and sound fantastic.
- The ability to make sense of ANY chord symbol you will see in the jazz language.
- A deep understanding of chord extensions and how they work together to make musical magic.
- The ability to walk a simple bass line along with your chord voicings, turning you into a one person rhythm section!
- You will be able to open any real book, to any page, and competently play the chords in a functional manner.
I'm extremely excited for you to get started with this course and develop the practical piano skills you have always wanted.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Nick Mainella is a jazz educator and saxophonist residing in the Portsmouth, NH area. He is the creator and host of the 10 Minute Jazz Lesson Podcast and YouTube Channel. He is also the director of jazz at Southern New Hampshire University.
Nick mentors serious jazz students from around the world in his exclusive program, The Jazz Education Intensive. A year long system that turns participants into capable, working professional musicians.
Nick's educational ideas and systems have been featured on outlets around the world including, Learn Jazz Standards, Musical U, The Growing Band Director Podcast, Contrabass Conversations, Best Saxophone Website Ever and more. Nick regularly travels the US presenting clinics and workshops to audiences of students and educators.
Nick is also a published author with Hal Leonard having authored a definitive saxophone text, Comprehensive Saxophone Warm-Ups.
Nick has had the pleasure of studying with some of the greatest teachers in the world including, Clark Terry, Billy Hart, James Moody, Trent Kynaston, Jared Sims, and Mike Tucker. Nick received his Bachelor of Saxophone Performance from the University of New Hampshire and his Master of Jazz Performance from Western Michigan University.
Nick also maintains an international touring schedule featuring ensembles such as the Nick Mainella Quartet, The Soggy Po Boys, and OURBIGBAND.